Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dont miss me


I'll be away for a strong two months. though maybe I'll chip in between; that's not a promise

working on for the RUMI competition, my thesis proposal, and overthrough project of the national mosque, and updating my portfolio.

I need a new onlinde database platform for my portfolio. seriously.

owh. and HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY
(baeguero. u guys celebrate valentine's and forget mother's day? u're a dung then)



P/s; girls. seriously; ditch those high heels. click here

1 comment:

s a L o m a said...

tumit tinggi sebab lagi konfiden.cuba letak awek selebet pakai sandal leper dengan awek hot kebaya tumit tinggi.mana satu kamu pandang dulu?jangan tipu please?

rimas tengok perempuan pakai high heels tak kena baju,tak kena tempat,jalan kelepek kelepek macam itik.

selamat hari ibu!