Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012: 1st entry


meet the new panda



well, it might be late, we're already into the 5th day of 2012.

some little recap, reflection. so, how's 2011 been going on?

we start on architecture; i think it went ok, nothing amazing, and not stale either, though I love some of the projects im working on (scroll the pics below). Some of the work strains (and unprofessional attitude) dent the spirit sometimes, but if you didn't feel the pain, you're not really in the game. hoping to learn more, be better, more patience, and insyaAllah, a better reward accordingly to my efforts.
























Next, Ive started on a reading projects; totalled 17 new books and novels so far last year. need to work out on that as well, though I'm a lil bit choosy when it comes to readings.

Favorite (cynism) subject will be weight. I've amassed more weights in the last 3 months when I'm driving more than using the public transport. sigh. so: here's to a more healthy lifestyle this year.

Social life? Ive spend less time with my friends, though we do have white water rafting, karaoke and iftar together. they're married! so there's a new dimension somehow in my social circle



Blogging? I've less space and time to do so. But I'm thinking of smacking a lot more artworks and sketches this year. No promises though.

So that's all to it.till next time.

No comments: