Wednesday, November 19, 2008

lets be +ve

somehow rather I feel like I'm being urged to feed on the positive charges.
well, though most of my posts were dark sarcasms pointing out to stark changes in our lives.

so I'm sharing with you guys two of my fav comics;
REAL
and
Ichigo 100%.

Real's bout my fav sport, basketball, though it looks deeper thru the lifes and hardships of handicaps.

I like Ichigo 100%, its a romantic story, (though there are lotsa embarassed scenes; please dont take example out of it), and may be particularly coz the hero is nerd, naive, and every single thing you wouldn't find in a metro guy.


**********************************************************

let's talk bout thesis btw, since we're in the middle of thesis presentation.
and last monday while we were having discussions with our tutor en azman, we discussed some of our thesis potential.
so basically idzan's about the vernacular and Malay spirit, Hakim's got something to do with glamour, I'm not sure what's solehuddin's all about; and I'm about free-willy.

But I LOVE EXPerimental and reform.
and ever since in my 1st year i thought of the infinite possibilities of reforming the abandoned and negligible spaces in the city. under the lrt lines, along the maple's, the vacuum space three storeys above the road.

but I just got some nasty and naughty thoughts creeping into my neurons. How about if I were to explore architecture for prostitute?
sounds radical, controversial, really against the ethic and norms and society.
but that's why it'll be so much fun.

Owh. I'm not promoting prostitution btw. (why the needs for prostitution? half of teenagers nowadays were exploring schubums on the bed)
let's say I'm a doctor providing pepsidone for tarchycardiac.
unless its a von hippel-lindau.
if the metaphor's right, but I guess u guys knew what I meant.


enjoy the comics.cheers mates

No comments: