Wednesday, January 7, 2009

another year

a week into 2009.
and its my 23rd birthday.
subhanAllah. i'm alive for 23 years.
certainly i've gone thru a lot of phase in my life, all of which made me of who i am now.

my 1st wish comes from my mum, then fatin, then anis puteri,, then bahiah, then fatma, ila n nik.
then lan + aina.
tgh main dota pun ada org wish lg =)
thanx friends.








suddenly aku teringat.
last sem I celebrate her birthday
pesan kat azrul 2 royal choc dr secret recipe.
tp mlm tue studio habis lbt, so ak wish lebih kurang 15min after 12 am.
but it was too late.
even for the cake n the apologies.
U need time to forget moments.

i dont regret to buy those cakes for her.
I'm just regretting how fragile n naive I am to remember all those things.

well, 23 is a good number to start over.
and matured myself I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hapy belated bsdy..

im also celebrating my 24 years of living on january..

r u capricorn 2?

heheh

may Allah bless ur entire life

~~wink2