Sunday, October 18, 2009

the day watch the mockingbird being killed



thesis mode? I do look forward to thesis since my first day; I envisaged to design a
farming modular in between urban negative spaces. Then I caught up with designing
of spirit of time and place in a tsunami affected context.

alas, the thing going on now?

I'm about to start ranting and effing as usual, but whining wouldn't help. and too
much b*tch*ng without acting makes you a sore loser. read Darrel Royal Letter?

google it geeks.

so now, I continue with whatever soul I have left. Its not hard to complete and
work 24-7, but without the passion, U feel, as oblivious as it sounds, an empty c
ontainer.

I kill some time reading Daywatch, to Kill a mockingbird, and feed myself up with
mumford & sons + belle and sebastian. Thanks asafoetida!



P/s: this is my workstation.kinda messy, but if a table reflects one's state of mind, a clean and empty table would spell trouble, no? gesundheit

2 comments:

shikeen said...

urm..
messy table = u r a mess...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

shikeen

Unknown said...

I'll take that as a compliment babe :D

enjoy ur hols hun