Friday, March 27, 2009

goodbye


well. we've just finished our pregrad dinner for the chronicles, organizde by eureka last sunday. and they did one hellish of a job.

thinking back, its been 4 years I've been with the chronicles. so here's tipsy bitsy tribute and memoriam for them,

1. the cool guys
lan syarawi, ucop, faiq, jo, erin, apam, kid, u guys rock. not to mention the few who actually understand maria ozawa as a subject of art hahaha. n u guys are a cool hippie. damn if there aint anybody who knew u guys

2. the gossip girls
shit. i'm gonna miss the xoxo girls; fafa, wana, dilla. well, there's always YM. but i have to installed a webcam so I can see how will u gals dramatise back the whole squashy rumors :P

3. I slaughter the chronicles!
LOL. only in basketball and handball. and it'll forver etched deep in my mind the day we played handball against each other at K15. lebai picking up a fight with dosh, i kept getting fouled up. but most memorable of all, I'm d top scorer, and i score thru my legs with my back to the goal as well. I owned U hahaha :P

4. Basuh baju
U're the only batch to 'basuh' my batch, not R.O.A.R, not prodigy, not inverto. kinda funny in that u guys were only second year at that time.lol

5. The koma warrior
at last! ada gak astronomical accident rather than cutting ur fingers while doing your model. Nobody would forget the day u guys send the eureka's goalkeeper into a koma for the sake of A goal.

6. Hit my gf plz
ouh. this is personal. U (only one you) never had that code of honour "thou should not take what is your comrade owns". oh well. i dont have a car, so I cant possibly make love in a car do I?
and I know your (and her as well) favourite mantra is "the best man wins"

what the hell.

oi karma; strikes fast!

all d best Lan, ucop, faiq, jo, kid, apam, erin (u're d nicest guy ever dude!), mangga, and of course, the gossip girls. may U guys had a better future in front of U. ciao, gesundheit~

p/s; pic crdt to bakrihafizhisham.thanks bak!

No comments: