Tuesday, March 17, 2009

myths n lies

.


dont look up on me.there's depth of dark behind my thin shades of so-called-enlightment



myth 1
i never study, heck I never seems to sleep. All I do is DotA n watch Maria Ozawa yet i still score 3.6

Lies
no, dudes. U only see what u can see. u peeps comes to my cubic while im plyng DotA and watching arts of human bodies and movement, the soundtrack of "oohh-aah-ahh-harder-harder-plzz-aah-ooh"; U never knew that I read Bertrand Russels, I do my shitty topicals at 4am , I did my studios whenever the archi-GOD enlights me on. I sleep, but I sleep in lectures n class.sometimes when I'm cycling in the dark wee hours.true story that


myth 2
I'm a natural genius, my sketches rock, my ideas are bizarre.

Lies
everyone is born equal. I blame mine for caffeine n BPA addiction.its not natural, its experience.its your love n sex for d game U're in. n do u know Azmi Sahal once said my drawings were those of a primary school geek? learn n evolve, dont blame everythng on GOD.


myth 3
I'm a nice guy and a gentleman. I alwiz help when there's need and gives words of wisdom

Lies
Im not nice. -_- ok, I am (I'm nerdy geek la). but only bcoz im pitying u uggly betty's where no other dicaprio would notice. I know how it sucks to be quasimodo. I'm helping myself. n beware, I got so many saprolings indebted, Im raising an army against the sun.lol


myth 4
I'm so cool. I never got angry, I'm d coolest hippie

Lies
Duh. I have too. I got to have an anti-thesis of d loveless-dark-burdened-and-fav-cheat-target-practice-me. Yin & Yang. othr than jumping myself from the Sears.







the ultimate myth
I look like Jehan Miskin

Lies
hangguk ngko!
ni keje dak2 nie time kem warna SMKSP.
biggest shit ever.

I rather be Barney Stinson.
no.its not that purple barney.

2 comments:

nadiya.inah said...

starney binson. wek.

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ahh..aku baru pikir mahu belikan kamu barney...=p

tak salah jadi geek or nerdy..(damn! orang pun kata aku geek, nerdy, freak and weirdo)...

who's care?

that's consider as sexy (kata orang lah..aku tak rasa pula..-_-")