Sunday, April 27, 2008

silence again

its the end of the sem; yet i'm doing other's part in my group for the housing subject. after this yet i'm going to print out my portfolio for the "HIVE" and the community center project. I just uploaded them on my FLICKR

the studio understandably feel lonesome and silent; tomorrow is the external examination, i got selected, but i wouldn't be around as I need to go back for my interview the day after. hopefully i'll get it thru. i'm just worried about what should i wear: probably just stick with my architech's polo shirt, my favourite jeans, and my RM5 shoe (yes people.its RM5. got it from carrefour alamanda).my expected salary, etc etc.



owh.first impressions. it matters, yes? it reminds me of the time when we had our debate competition at MRSM Balik Pulau. how I "bullied" back the opposition after they bullied kak zati. well, aizaan plays the bully part too.


and there's the Tranxxit, the Mawar gallery exhibition, the proposal to have a new room for architech's intellectual properties, on how the 4th and 2nd year students contemplate about their studio programmes. That 1 sem take off proposed by dr rashid in my 1st year seems inevitable. Probably i'll asks azrul and fetri to join me on a roadtrip after next sem. then try to have our studies oversea; apparently we're encouraged to do so after getting thru Part 1 or our 6th sem. keeping my finger crossed!

No comments: